Pain-free, Productive, Provable UAT
Complete our short Prize Draw survey We’d like to know what you think about UAT.
IT applications may be built internally, purchased off the shelf or consumed in the cloud, but they all have one thing in common – you wouldn’t dream of putting them live until at least one UAT cycle had been successfully completed. That means a combination of business analysts and subject matter experts from the line of business must put their normal responsibilities to one side while they put a new or modified application through its paces.
UAT can understandably be viewed as a distraction and an annoyance to the business users involved but UAT is an essential step before an application can be deployed and you need proof of the extent and diligence of the testing performed. Armed with that proof you can make a risk-based assessment of your readiness to deploy the application into the live environment.
If you only have Word and Excel at your disposal, are you confident you’ll know exactly what has been tested? Will it have been tested properly? Can you prove that your end-to-end processes work as required, across technologies and applications?
Your users are not professional testers so it’s no wonder issues can slip through UAT and make the release a let-down.
We upped our game with Original Software. We aligned IT with the business, and now we deliver faster and with much better quality. There’s no doubt that the level of satisfaction has increased tremendously. It’s like a wall has come down.John Osborne, Head of IT, Ageas 50
With TestDrive-UAT you can increase productivity, find more defects and reduce the impact on business users.
Effective UAT Execution
- Records actual tests executed – complete audit trail of screens, clicks and data entered
- Automatically creates detailed test cases/steps
- No need to spend time documenting issues manually – simply mark up the screens that failed
- Eliminate conversations between testers and developers caused by ambiguity around issues
- Documents user processes (business process capture)
Team with Qualify for UAT Management
- Allocate tasks and resources in a graphical view
- Real-time visibility into task status enables you to identify bottlenecks fast
- Automated workflow and alerts keep tasks moving to sign-off
- Dashboards and reports make management reporting easy
- Streamlined communications – no need to rely on email and phone
- All assets automatically uploaded and organized into a central repository in a consistent format
Professionalize your UAT Fast
- Designed for business people – no technical skills needed
- Attractive price point so you can cover all UAT activity
- Complete integration with Qualify for UAT management – and open integration for other platforms such as JIRA and HP Quality Center
- Get up and running in hours
Whether your applications are on premise or web deployed, custom developed or off-the-shelf (such as packaged ERP, CRM, etc) we can transform your UAT.