Join us for TestDrive training starting Wednesday 26th November 2014
We will share with you our best practices and learn more about your day-to-day challenges and how we can make you successful.
Whether you are looking for a refresher or you are new to TestDrive, this 3 day course will guide you to becoming an automation expert.
Course Content Includes
- How to setup TestDrive to test an application
- How to create a script and understand the script content
- Execute a simple test to repeat a scenario and create a set of test results
- Understand the content of test results and present the details in a result report
- Apply checks to the test such as; spell checking, link checking and performance
- How to make changes to scripts
- How to capture information from the application during a test
- How to apply a set of data transactions to a test in order to increase the coverage of the test
- How to monitor for conditions in the test to control the subsequent test steps
- Learn how to use advanced techniques, called Expressions, to extend the capabilities of a test
The course will be held at Original Software’s headquarters in Basingstoke, UK. For full contact and location details, please click this link.
This is a 3 day course priced at £400, a special discounted cost by invitation only.