We are happy to invite you to this one day event including a key note speech by George Wilson, our Head of Sales and Operations, discussing:
Automating E-Business Suite change validation and UAT
Whether you have a few patches, a release upgrade or are considering going to the cloud, there is substantial effort involved in validating the resulting changes in business processes. It is as step you cannot ignore or by-pass. While IT specialists have a role in this task, very often SMEs and users are also required to carry out validation and User Acceptance Testing. George’s presentation will show how you can transform your change and validation process to achieve greater quality, reduce effort and release sooner, with less disruption to business users.
He will discuss how existing clients have used this technology and approach to make the transformation to a smoother, lower risk and cost effective model, meaning they are able to deliver new features to the business more rapidly and with greater confidence. The knowledge that any change has been thoroughly and effectively tested, and that the users know how to operate the change, takes a lot of the stress away from that moment of go-live. It’s better than any sleeping pill!
You will learn how to:
- Greatly Reduce your Effort – so that as each future cycle of validation occurs there is very little manual effort.
- Reduce your Timescales – progress quickly from manual testing to automated testing and establish hundreds of automated test cases in a few months. This will eliminate the bottleneck associated with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and validation.
- Diminish Risk and Disruption – consistency and quality of testing rises, meaning fewer production issues.
- Be Cost Effective – award winning patented technologies that deliver automation, so that all SMEs, BAs, Oracle consultants and those with EBS knowledge can easily create and maintain automation.
- Improve User Education – use the results of the validation activities to automatically create effective training and process documentation.