Are you ambitious and want to take the lead in expanding our channel partners and leading them to success? Do you believe you know what it takes to create a coordinated and dynamic channel? Do you love a challenge?
The individual who can say “Yes” to all of these and has a positive personality to be a key member of our senior management team, is someone we would love to talk to.
We see our channel partners as key to our growing success and to increasing our global coverage.
The software that we create and market is regarded as cutting edge in the Software Quality Assurance market. Industry analysts position us as visionaries and market leaders in Integrated Quality Suites, continually out-performing established brands.
You will be responsible for executing a diverse partner strategy across resellers, niche consultancies, testing service providers as well as within SAP, Infor, Salesforce, and complementary vendors.
Original Software has a small and targeted partner network which supplements our mainly direct sales model. The goal is to grow the partner channel into the major revenue contributor by identifying new partners, building successful relationships, and then supporting them in building a revenue stream based on our solutions.
You will work closely with our marketing team to develop and support our channel relationships and be supported by our Solution Specialists.
- Manage and execute the go-to-market strategy for the partner channel
- Coordinate internal and external resources to meet channel /revenue goals and partners’ objectives
- Collaborate with Marketing to generate Demand Generation Programs for the channels
- Review existing processes to onboard partners
- Report on Channel Sales revenue forecast and pipeline
- Progressively adapt and evolve the partner strategy and execution
Skills and Experience
- Experience of building and managing partner relationships with the ability to balance both the commercial and relationship aspects of the engagement
- Consistent and sustainable record or performance-driven by new business success through partner organisations
- Goal orientated and motivated to deliver success
- Proven ability to engage and influence partner organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and manage multiple partner relationships
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport at all levels
This position would normally be based at our UK Headquarters offices in Basingstoke, Hampshire. There is plenty of parking on-site and easy access to public transport. Whilst the social distancing measures are in place the successful candidate will be working remotely. Prior to COVID, this role would have entailed a level of national and international travel but for now, all meetings will be virtual.
Competitive base salary, Commission based on growth in channel revenue, and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, healthcare, and life assurance
About Original Software
We have a unique approach to software testing with great products and are highly regarded in the marketplace, by customers and analysts alike.
Original Software is going places. We already have over 500 customers around the world supported from our Chicago IL and UK offices, but that’s not enough. We want to expand further and make our unique and impressive software testing solutions the worldwide standard. What we do, nobody else does, or can do, a fact reflected in our patents and the plaudits we receive from customers about their successes with our solutions. We are continually developing our solutions bringing new ideas to the market and we have ambitious plans for the next 12 months.
When a company chooses to invest or extend their investment with us it is a tribute to every member of staff. Creating and delivering quality solutions that redefine people’s expectations takes every member of every team to fully contribute and our company structure reflects that. In our company when we create success every member of staff shares in that success.
Interested? Please send your cv to email@example.com