Our mission is to enable organizations to deliver world-class enterprise applications in the fastest, lowest risk, and most cost-effective way. We transform the productivity of everyone involved in the quality process – from project managers and business analysts to developers, QA teams and application users.
If you are looking to progress, this global role is seen as a development platform for our next Head of Marketing. As such it will appeal to individuals looking to take the next steps forward in their career.
The role includes an element of management but the major focus is on rapid and successful execution. As with your colleagues on the Leadership Team you will be hands on and energetic.
- Proactively participate in the development of an ever-evolving marketing strategy and plan
- Translate the overall plan into multiple programs and tactics including inbound and outbound tactics and event program management
- Manage the continuous improvement to the company website, including the development of strategies to increase the online traffic.
- Regularly monitor our performance against a limited number of evolving KPIs
- Proactively engage with the business development teams in the US and the UK.
- Work with vendors that contribute to local programs including event venues and services, digital marketing agencies, SEO experts, PR agencies, designers, copywriters and list brokers.
- Liaise with other people in the company to ensure that they deliver their contributions in a timely manner
- Communicate and educate the sales/pre-sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities.
Experience and Skill Requirements
A top class communicator you are educated to degree level with a track record in the computer software industry. To shine in this role you will come armed with:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in B2B software marketing using multiple communication channels
- The ability to align and execute tactical plans
- Significant digital marketing experience with the ability to carry out all digital functions and agency management
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales
- Strong planning/project management skills.
You will be:
- Competent with Marketing Automation, CRM and Content Management technologies
- Able to define content required and direct its creation
- Able to consistently produce results on time and within budget.
This position is based in our UK headquarters at Chineham near Basingstoke with occasional travel to our US offices and international events.
Original Software enables organisations to ensure their strategic software applications (CRM, ERP, web site) are fully functional and delivered on time and within budget. More than 400 organizations operating in over 30 countries use Original Software solutions. Current users range from major multi-nationals to small software development shops, encompassing a wide range of industries, sectors and size
For more information about Original Software visit our website at www.origsoft.com
Interested? In the first instance please send your cv to Sue Armitage at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get in touch with us in the UK
If you think you have something special to offer us , please email your CV with a covering letter explaining why for the attention of Sue Armitage. If you are a recruitment agent, please email Sue in the first instance.
Technical Trainer and Implementation Consultant
Do you enjoy working with end-users and like the excitement of getting a new system up and running? Are you happy getting under a customer’s skin to understand their business needs and help create a vision of how they can improve their processes and productivity using our products? Fancy having the opportunity to travel?
We are looking for an energetic, flexible team member with a technical background to join our UK office. If you are happy rolling up your sleeves and getting “stuck in” to whatever the day’s challenges might be whether in the office or at a client site, then this is an excellent opportunity to join a company leading the market in Application Quality Management.
• Delivering training and consultancy based around our software solutions
• Provide technical support, guidance and project management to clients, prospects and business partners
• Work with clients to carry out proof of concept projects to validate the solution in their environment
• Prepare training materials
• Carry out software testing
• Educate clients on the best practices in deployment and implementation of application quality management
• Become a product expert
• Run on-site customer training workshops
• Assist clients with designing, writing, and executing test cases
• Assist clients with roll out and go-live activities
• Learn, understand and help to grow our business
Experience and Skill Requirements
You will be a fast learner and have
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Experience as a business analyst or other functional lead interviewing clients and documenting requirements
• Experience conducting training sessions
• Experience in implementing or training on a packaged software system for a software vendor
• The ability to travel to client sites mainly in the UK on a regular basis
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Reporting to the Head of Customer Services, this position is based in our offices in Chineham, Basingstoke. There will be regular travel within the UK and overseas.